• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Not letting me sign in on Alan Thomson Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercity_225

Member
Joined
13 Jan 2024
Messages
601
Location
March
I've just bought the ATS King's Cross - King's Lynn for Train Sim on my account. After buying it, I tried to download it, downloaded perfectly. When I tried to open it, I tried to sign in but it wouldn't let me! I tried everything I could to do it but it wouldn't work!


I left it for a couple of hours, just tried to start again and it's not letting me sign into ATS at all now!

Does anyone know what the issue is and how to fix it? Thanks :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top