Mine came as well, BUT I've been bowled by the catholic church as my sister has her daughter making her first communion on Saturday. WTF? I don't even believe in God, but I've got to spend the day freezing in some draughty church in York listening to a lot of people spouting a load of stuff they don't believe while indulging in the highly dubious practice of making their daughters dress up like miniature brides (who can say they were
really surprised when it turned out that there are more paedos in the catholic church than there are fish in the sea?).
Needless to say that although I am the world's most convinced atheist, I do believe in the power of Napier and I haven't had a deltic on the main line since I was 10 years old, TWENTY NINE YEARS AGO! Equally needless to say, I am very, very angry about all this. The only good side is that my ticket isn't going to waste as the chap I was to be going with can get some other (lucky, and I guess equally irreligious) person to go with them while I am helping my family lug their ridiculous cultural baggage around