ert47
Member
- Joined
- 28 Feb 2010
- Messages
- 688
Hello all,
My Mum is planning a trip to Haslemere this Saturday, travelling from Norwood Junction. She was planning to just get a ticket between the two stations, however she has a 60+ Oystercard entitling her to travel free within the London zones.
I've found it would be cheaper for her to get a return ticket from Surbiton (last stop in Z6) to Haslemere. I am not sure how the 60+ card works, but by doing that, would she have to break her journey there to avoid incomplete journeys on her Oyster?
Thanks in advance
My Mum is planning a trip to Haslemere this Saturday, travelling from Norwood Junction. She was planning to just get a ticket between the two stations, however she has a 60+ Oystercard entitling her to travel free within the London zones.
I've found it would be cheaper for her to get a return ticket from Surbiton (last stop in Z6) to Haslemere. I am not sure how the 60+ card works, but by doing that, would she have to break her journey there to avoid incomplete journeys on her Oyster?
Thanks in advance
