• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Met Driver

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
1,734
Evening all.

I went down to Norwich today with joy54 and yorkie. We were meant to be going through to Yarmouth behind a 47, but the service was instead formed of a unit.

Instead, we went to Ipswich and caught a Cambridge service. I couldn't take any pics there as we had to remain on the train. We got off at Stowmarket, caught a Norwich service to Diss, and waited for a London train.

http://seth-rail-pix.fotopic.net/c617908.html

Only eight pics, but I'm afraid that's all I had time for...
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,087
Location
Trowbridge
Norwich 90s, very good, shame you saw 90019 which i need!

still good pics seth, even as you say only 8 pics, but better than nothing!


James.
 

Julian G

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
3,553
seth, it doesn't matter on how many photos you have
what's more important is that you done the photos!! :)
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,490
Location
Wick
I dont think you make Photos 1288


:lol:

Very good pictures as normal. I like the 1 with 3x 90s side by side. Looks impresive

*Thinks

Photography compotettion idea. You have to submit what you think is your best photo, then, send it to me & whoever wins should get a name on hear like MASTER PHOTOGRAPHER
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top