• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Norwich - Great Yarmouth Mk2 short set

Status
Not open for further replies.

trebor79

Established Member
Joined
8 Mar 2018
Messages
4,911
Hi,

Have searched the forum but all the threads seem to be quite old and probably not accurate any more.

Can someone tell me which services from Norwich to Great Yarmouth and return are operated by the Mk2 and class 37 set please? I'm keen to take a ride as it's probably the last time I'll ever ride in a Mk2 in normal service on the mainline, and I've heard the performance of 2 37's with a light load is impressive!

Many thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top