• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Norwegian steam locomotive in the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gloster

Veteran Member
Joined
4 Sep 2020
Messages
13,044
Location
Up the creek
Offhand, there are 21c at Bressingham and on the Kent & East Sussex, and a Kriegslok at Bressingham. I think that there are still Di.8 at Scunthorpe, but I presume that any that were left on Teesside have been scrapped.
 

jamie56

On Moderation
Joined
2 Mar 2024
Messages
29
Location
Syston
Offhand, there are 21c at Bressingham and on the Kent & East Sussex, and a Kriegslok at Bressingham. I think that there are still Di.8 at Scunthorpe, but I presume that any that were left on Teesside have been scrapped.
Thx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top