• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northumberland Line cancellations/delays (14/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave1

Member
Joined
11 Jul 2019
Messages
18
Moderator note: Split from

Got off to bad start to new timetable today
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GuyGibsonVC

Member
Joined
29 Nov 2019
Messages
232
Location
Up North
It looked like a lot of the Newcastle - MetroCentre trains were getting cancelled, too. I'll be travelling on the Tyne Valley next week and I'm interested on how the timetable will be embedded.

Train Crew Issues = High levels of sickness due to flu, Wear/Tyne Derby and using up leave before the year ends?
 

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Joined
7 Apr 2010
Messages
34,307
It looked like a lot of the Newcastle - MetroCentre trains were getting cancelled, too. I'll be travelling on the Tyne Valley next week and I'm interested on how the timetable will be embedded.

Train Crew Issues = High levels of sickness due to flu, Wear/Tyne Derby and using up leave before the year ends?
I suppose you forgot Christmas shopping. But none of this is really relevant to the infrastructure, ie the line reopening, as they have the right amount of staff normally.
 

GuyGibsonVC

Member
Joined
29 Nov 2019
Messages
232
Location
Up North
I suppose you forgot Christmas shopping. But none of this is really relevant to the infrastructure, ie the line reopening, as they have the right amount of staff normally.

Very true.

In the New Year, hopefully we will get dates for Bedlington and Northumberland Park.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top