eson001135
Member
Hi all,
I have got offers from Northern (Manchester) and WMT (Crewe).
Need some advices on the training salary between the two TOCs.
Northern
22k in training rising to 43k in year 1
WMT
29k in training rising to 42k in year 1
Can anyone give me an idea how long would it take to go up to year 1 salary? I have read something like 12 month for Northern and 9 month for WMT.
or does it depend on when I will take my driving assessment?
Thank you very much in advance!
I have got offers from Northern (Manchester) and WMT (Crewe).
Need some advices on the training salary between the two TOCs.
Northern
22k in training rising to 43k in year 1
WMT
29k in training rising to 42k in year 1
Can anyone give me an idea how long would it take to go up to year 1 salary? I have read something like 12 month for Northern and 9 month for WMT.
or does it depend on when I will take my driving assessment?
Thank you very much in advance!