Welcome back, 507021, Thanks for your collations - a few livery updates.
Photo on flickr, by Stuart shows
150224 in new livery, taken March 6th, 2020.
2 Photographs show
150218 in new livery. Feb 28th and March 15th.
156465 - May 2nd...photo at Shawford, captioned.. "Ex-ScotRail 156465 working the 5Q86-09:03-Heaton T&RSMD-Eastleigh T&RSMD for refurbishment to enter service for Northern. 156496 is at Eastleigh currently & 3 more to follow. ROG operated."
323228 - Photograph March 12th shows new livery [and comment operating from Wolverton to Allerton].
Posts 6800/01 :
| I make it 10 that have gone in: 323226-230/232/234/236/238/239 with 7 having come out: 226/228/229/234/236/238/239. |
| 232 is the one going for refurb. |
and one more ...Post 6699 ...
"
150 209 in GW livery went to Doncaster for PRM works on 25th Jan.
I think it was the mismatched set with no toilets the other car being from 212.
I wonder what's been done at Doncaster.
Theres a booked path the other way to Doncaster at 11.20 . With all the 150s now being "PRMed" or in works I wonder what's going there and why. " Further posts about what happened - did it get done ????