The ticket machines with huge screens outside Manchester Oxford Road station are a bit of a disaster.
The first machine was out of service and the second let me put in a destination before saying “sorry no tickets available”.
On the third –I was looking to buy a single to Stockport – it would only issue a standard class off-peak day single or first class anytime route TPE ONLY, which only covers one train per hour with a change at Manchester Piccadilly and potentially a 59-minute wait if getting the xx:16 from Oxford Road.
In the event whilst the ticket office was shut I was able to get a ticket at the excess window (which did not attempt to investigate which route I wanted but just automatically sold me an ANY PERMITTED fare).
What a disaster!
The first machine was out of service and the second let me put in a destination before saying “sorry no tickets available”.
On the third –I was looking to buy a single to Stockport – it would only issue a standard class off-peak day single or first class anytime route TPE ONLY, which only covers one train per hour with a change at Manchester Piccadilly and potentially a 59-minute wait if getting the xx:16 from Oxford Road.
In the event whilst the ticket office was shut I was able to get a ticket at the excess window (which did not attempt to investigate which route I wanted but just automatically sold me an ANY PERMITTED fare).
What a disaster!