• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern - Trainee Driver - Leeds & Newcastle (04/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanic2

Member
Joined
22 Feb 2021
Messages
96
Location
UK
Sorry to hear you haven't had a response from them yet. It's always frustrating waiting to hear back about a job application. I may be wrong but I don't think their recruitment department is very big so they may still be processing the applications.
Best of luck and I hope you hear back soon.
Thanks a lot. In my experience so far they do seem to be a good HR team, Good luck with the rest of your application man!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kadot

Member
Joined
5 Sep 2019
Messages
58
Location
York
When are courses running in November? Passed my interview and Psychometrics that's all.
 

Coletrain101

New Member
Joined
26 Oct 2022
Messages
1
Location
Leeds
I have a trainne driver assessment day coming, up any tips or experiences would be appreciated.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Any tips on the assement day ? Any questions that were asked ?

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Any tips on the assement day ? Any questions that were asked ? I have a psychometric day coming up following an interview if I'm successful.
 

ollie_hobbs

Member
Joined
30 Mar 2022
Messages
51
Location
Leeds
I have a trainne driver assessment day coming, up any tips or experiences would be appreciated.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Any tips on the assement day ? Any questions that were asked ?

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Any tips on the assement day ? Any questions that were asked ? I have a psychometric day coming up following an interview if I'm successful.

What's the date of your assessment day? I have one for Northern on the 12th December. Let me know if you've found any top tips.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top