Hi there. I have read this thread so it’s great to see your update. Great stuff. NR recruitment is somewhat convoluted, certainly in my experience. I am in training school for Man Pic Conductors and so far so good. Hopefully I’ll navigate the coming weeks and successfully pass out.Thought I'd update everyone as I have some wonderful news. Earlier today on Wednesday 17th January I got that magical call from HR to offer me a place on a course starting March 26th pending a medical! I can't tell you how happy I feel today and in fact I can't go to sleep such is my excitement. I can't wait to get started now, though I do need to pass the medical which I hope will be a formalityAfter what has been a difficult 2017, this is the best possible start to 2018 I could of imagined. Just want to thank everybody who gave me advice and words of wisdom back in October and November. It really encouraged me and kept my chin up. Any further information anyone can give would be most welcome re: what to expect on training and also what I can do to prepare for it in the mean time. Thanks again
![]()
Best wishes mate.
Maybe even drive to centre everyday? Haven't planned that far ahead yet! Either way, I can't wait to get started!