Last Saturday I made a journey with Northern.
My ticket wasn't purchased from Northern - it was purchased from an online retailer.
The email address I used for the purchase was 123@456.com
I collected my ticket using TOD from a self service ticket machine (which was operated by Northern) and got credit card sized tickets so they were unable to be scanned onboard a train
Yesterday I had an email from Northern asking me how my journey went. The email went to abc@efg.com
How did Northern know that I'd been on one of their trains and where did they get the abc@efg.com email address from ?
My ticket wasn't purchased from Northern - it was purchased from an online retailer.
The email address I used for the purchase was 123@456.com
I collected my ticket using TOD from a self service ticket machine (which was operated by Northern) and got credit card sized tickets so they were unable to be scanned onboard a train
Yesterday I had an email from Northern asking me how my journey went. The email went to abc@efg.com
How did Northern know that I'd been on one of their trains and where did they get the abc@efg.com email address from ?