• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern security roles passed online verbal or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

banksywhoshe

Member
Joined
6 Apr 2015
Messages
61
I've applied for one of the security loss prevention roles, I've passed conductor assessment two years ago n thought that might stand me in good stead. But tonight I had to do the numerical test.... so I did, got an email right away saying I'd passed.... then had to do online verbal test.... so I did.... and no email right back when I'd finished??! And nothing up to now...

That's either really good news or.... more likely.... really bad news?? Does anyone have experience of this??

I'd just like to know. Got my heart set on northern last time and sat in a pool for a year.... then correspondence stops! I don't want in for the money, I genuinely love transport and really want to work there. Any advice would be great, thanks!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

coxxy

Member
Joined
16 Aug 2013
Messages
375
I think this has come up before.. if I remember rightly once you've completed the second test then it's waiting for HR to action and decide whether to progress you rather than it just being done automatically..

Good luck and don't worry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top