Jones
Member
- Joined
- 7 Feb 2014
- Messages
- 238
Chaps, anyone got a direct number for Northern HR?
chaps, anyone got a direct number for northern hr?
Assessment day/time confirmed![]()
Fingers crossed we will find out today, don't want to be left not knowing over the weekend.
How many candidates attended on Wed? Did they all pass computer tests?
Don't think there are any Wigan jobs going at the moment. Not sure about Vic though.
I'm still waiting on my mmi results from last Wednesday. Emails have been checking so much the last few months !
Think it's clear from all your comments if successful I'll also be sitting in a pool ! I've got my swimming trunks ready, the suspense is killing me!
Did they tell you how long it would be to get results? I did the MMI on Monday, im now bald and a stone lighter with stress!
Just got thr email now but I dare not open it. Dont want to be disappointed!
Just had the email, passed !
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Go on do it, you've waited long enough !
Woohoo passed!