How many people are there on each course?
11 currently on my course but I think it's 12 max .
Great, thanks.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
How are things going?
Going well, I'm loving the course. It's extremely in-depth and challenging but the trainers are excellent at what they do, be prepared for your life to revolve around trains.
11 currently on my course but I think it's 12 max .
Hi Sunday! Glad it's going well for you. Any idea how many on the course are internal and how many external? Just curious.
Hmmm, out of the 11 of us, 5 were internal applicants.
Have you been up to newton heath to cover your traction yet, slow speed driving, coupling uncoupling etc.
Hi red great to see you've passed 200, that is an achievement. but just to point out (sorry to be a kill joy) your last post was 201 unless the forum has been keeping an incorrect count!