• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail- Wigan and man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

johnsonr380

Member
Joined
30 Jan 2014
Messages
152
Thanks, just a big good luck to you all. I have two days off work Wednesday and Thursday so just going to get my head down. Working the weekend though so not ideal. I'll keep checking to see how everyone is getting on.
 

gholi06

Member
Joined
4 Aug 2013
Messages
75
I was hoping if I didn't look at this forum and didn't refresh my emails something would happen. But nada, zilch, didly squat! Someone has to hear something new soon, surely!

I think I will have some of that vodka
 

302PS

Member
Joined
1 Mar 2012
Messages
629
Well I just had a little refresh of the mail for myself


PASSED STAGE 2!! Ooooooooooooosh!
 

Louby

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Messages
672
I know another lad whos thorough aswell, hope there's space ha ha

So do I ! Ooo yeah, just ecstatic to have got through, sit back and wait now, patience is my middle name"......"........
 

302PS

Member
Joined
1 Mar 2012
Messages
629
They've advertised twice and they hardly gonna spend thier money putting us through this for nothing, we'll be meeting soon enough :)
 

Louby

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Messages
672
They've advertised twice and they hardly gonna spend thier money putting us through this for nothing, we'll be meeting soon enough :)

They will, just have to wait, could be a month, 2 month or a year who knows, doesn't matter, I can wait
 

hughavinalaf

Member
Joined
19 Feb 2014
Messages
152
Just read this entire thread........

Awesome,well done lads.I've applied for a conductor role at Manchester,i hope I get to meet some of you sometime:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top