• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail- Wigan and man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Red18

Member
Joined
30 Apr 2013
Messages
297
Congratulations.

and as 302ps says you can now join the rest of us living dead and sit staring at your inbox 24/7.

:)
 

challyabnger

Member
Joined
21 Nov 2013
Messages
27
Location
oldham
Yer the waiting continues I waited from 12 today till nearly 2 for the interview. We shall see how it went I thought it was ashambles. I didnt make any mistakes on it just thought I coukd of explained things better but she seemed to understand. However when she said how do u feel on each scenario I got a bit stuck due to her interrupting saying again ues but how did u feel. Thought it was weird.
 

Red18

Member
Joined
30 Apr 2013
Messages
297
Yer the waiting continues I waited from 12 today till nearly 2 for the interview. We shall see how it went I thought it was ashambles. I didnt make any mistakes on it just thought I coukd of explained things better but she seemed to understand. However when she said how do u feel on each scenario I got a bit stuck due to her interrupting saying again ues but how did u feel. Thought it was weird.

I suppose she might have been prompting for a more detailed response or maybe just seeing how you dealt with being put under pressure.
I don't think anybody comes out of this interview thinking they did well to be honest.
So try not to worry about it. You've done all you can do for now so just chill, sit back and wait for the results.
I'm sure you will have done better than you expect.
 

challyabnger

Member
Joined
21 Nov 2013
Messages
27
Location
oldham
True that red18. Im hopeing so anyway. Iv worked hard for it im sure we all have. There was nothing more I could elaborate on I gelt I covered what I needed to.
 

302PS

Member
Joined
1 Mar 2012
Messages
629
Did they say when you'll hear or the general 7-10 days?
Was kinda hoping for news today, be tomorrow hopefully
 

gholi06

Member
Joined
4 Aug 2013
Messages
75
hi guys. been reading the posts some funny puns there sorry I missed them. I've buried myself in work. Although the refresh button on my phone gets pressed every 10mins or so. The waiting is becoming a bit too much now. Just want a call or an email or something (I don't even mind smoke signals.)

Well done to all that have passed. I suppose they are going to wait until the end of the assessments next week before they start selecting people for the first lot of trainee's.
 

Louby

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Messages
672
hi guys. been reading the posts some funny puns there sorry I missed them. I've buried myself in work. Although the refresh button on my phone gets pressed every 10mins or so. The waiting is becoming a bit too much now. Just want a call or an email or something (I don't even mind smoke signals.)

Well done to all that have passed. I suppose they are going to wait until the end of the assessments next week before they start selecting people for the first lot of trainee's.

Patience!!! You have got past the toughest part, can chill now, as much as I want the job I'll be happy with the all clear :D
 

challyabnger

Member
Joined
21 Nov 2013
Messages
27
Location
oldham
No I asked when we would hear she said she wouldnt be marking up tonight but asap. She said probably next week. Fingers crossed all. How many positions are they this time round
 

MadeinWigan

Member
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Messages
80
Thanks, a few nerves here, being in Manchester on time is one of the main ones.

I'm going for one of the Wigan positions.
 

302PS

Member
Joined
1 Mar 2012
Messages
629
Radio silence has been broken on this thread! Lol
Good luck for tomorrow miw

And hope the rest of us hear soon. The butterflies have mated and had babies!
 

MadeinWigan

Member
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Messages
80
All done. I didn't like that interview, I answered all of the questions and there wasn't a huge amount of probing into them but the examples sounded weak as I spoke them.

The wait begins again.
 

Louby

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Messages
672
All done. I didn't like that interview, I answered all of the questions and there wasn't a huge amount of probing into them but the examples sounded weak as I spoke them.

The wait begins again.

I'd love to say its over with but can't at the min!!!!.....
 

johnsonr380

Member
Joined
30 Jan 2014
Messages
152
Wow got an interview, how did that happen ? Been a long four weeks, interview Monday. Not long to get my head down and think of some good answers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top