spad3189
Member
I'm through too, just had the mail, ooooosh
well done
time to swat up on the test and look at lots of dots......I'm through too, just had the mail, ooooosh
time to swat up on the test and look at lots of dots......I'm through too, just had the mail, ooooosh
Do u work for northern already? Or do you just happen to have a hell of an application lol
well donetime to swat up on the test and look at lots of dots......
Was waiting for you, well done![]()
Bit of a nightmare as I only have an iPad and can't download or view the bourbon tool :cry: but one will work it out!!!
Could just do a nice Jameson, iv not a drop left
100 page booklet to print out! Lol
I've had my interview, only lasted half an hour but was fairly relaxed. Fingers fully crossed. At least the wait to find out won't be long.
I've had my interview, only lasted half an hour but was fairly relaxed. Fingers fully crossed. At least the wait to find out won't be long.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Through to the next stage! I'm over the moon!
I'm through, see you on Friday people![]()
Bottle of pear cidre and dots for me tonight!!!!
Anybody heard where we are yet?

Yes had my interview yesterday, got an email to saying I've passed![]()
And being generous lol

Not a case of odds I'd say, if 50 go through and 50 fail, so be it, they've how many more just applied?
What's the crack with attire for Friday people, smart casual or go all out with a suit?