• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail Depot Driver Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevins123

Member
Joined
16 Aug 2013
Messages
5
I applied for a depot driver at heaton and recently passed the managers interview and going for my tests on monday.
Can anyone give me any info on these tests and are they the same as the mainline driver?
Anyone else doing assessments at leeds on monday 19th or tuesday 20th?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pip

Member
Joined
26 Mar 2013
Messages
29
I applied for a depot driver at heaton and recently passed the managers interview and going for my tests on monday.
Can anyone give me any info on these tests and are they the same as the mainline driver?
Anyone else doing assessments at leeds on monday 19th or tuesday 20th?

I'm there Tuesday mate, good luck.
 
Joined
23 Jun 2005
Messages
67
Location
Gateshead
So, how did everyone get on at the assessments?
Did you find out straight away or are you still waiting to hear?
I only ask because I also passed interview but my psychometric results from FGW earlier this year are still current. My online status shows as being on hold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top