Paul Yeoman
Member
- Joined
- 21 Jan 2019
- Messages
- 12
Hi,
Today I applied for the role of conductor for Northern Rail at Newcastle Station. I was just wondering how many people usually apply for these roles and if they're usually are many roles up for grabs?
I'm currently a Police Officer who wants out of the force and prior to that was a manager at Sainsburys - are these considered to be transferable skills for the role by the organisation?
Was also wondering how long the application process usually takes?
Many thanks for all replies, its much appreciated.
Paul
Today I applied for the role of conductor for Northern Rail at Newcastle Station. I was just wondering how many people usually apply for these roles and if they're usually are many roles up for grabs?
I'm currently a Police Officer who wants out of the force and prior to that was a manager at Sainsburys - are these considered to be transferable skills for the role by the organisation?
Was also wondering how long the application process usually takes?
Many thanks for all replies, its much appreciated.
Paul