Hi,
I'm new to this forum, and really wish I wasn't in this situation. Basically I got caught leaving a station on Northern Rail without a ticket. I don't really have a good enough excuse and today I received the letter from the Debt Recovery and Prosecutions Unit, for both RoRA and Railway Byelaws.
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to review my response.
I am really sorry for bothering you guys, and for getting myself into this stupid situation.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Basically, I was at a major station and saw my train arriving. Without much thought I ran to the train and boarded without a ticket. Stupidest thing I have ever done.
I'm new to this forum, and really wish I wasn't in this situation. Basically I got caught leaving a station on Northern Rail without a ticket. I don't really have a good enough excuse and today I received the letter from the Debt Recovery and Prosecutions Unit, for both RoRA and Railway Byelaws.
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to review my response.
I am really sorry for bothering you guys, and for getting myself into this stupid situation.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Basically, I was at a major station and saw my train arriving. Without much thought I ran to the train and boarded without a ticket. Stupidest thing I have ever done.