STEVIEBOY1
Established Member
- Joined
- 31 Jul 2010
- Messages
- 4,001
Good morning,
Does anyone know if trains travelling from Bodo to Trondheim or VV, reverse direction at Fauske Station,? on maps I have it looks like that may do, but it's not clear.?
Is is a journey worth doing, I have done the Oslo/Bergen line which was great and also Trondheim to Oslo.
I also like the idea of the Line that goes from Narvik through to Sweden which has a connection with the Swedish Inland Railway which again looks good. I guess doing all these lines would be very expensive though?
Thanks.
Does anyone know if trains travelling from Bodo to Trondheim or VV, reverse direction at Fauske Station,? on maps I have it looks like that may do, but it's not clear.?
Is is a journey worth doing, I have done the Oslo/Bergen line which was great and also Trondheim to Oslo.
I also like the idea of the Line that goes from Narvik through to Sweden which has a connection with the Swedish Inland Railway which again looks good. I guess doing all these lines would be very expensive though?
Thanks.
