Hello all,
Was just wondering, does anyone have any details on the routes/traction and links which a newbie driver would potentially work out of Leeds?
I’ve got a DMI interview in January and was just wanting some background information if possible, such as what routes will be signed for newbies (assuming there is a bottom link?) along with traction, sign on/sign off times and if any parking is available for staff at the station - either free or paid?
Are nights rostered into the shifts too, like what occurs at Sheffield (usually 1 week in every 12).
The only information I can find which states a lot of detailed information goes back to 2012 - so any up to date information would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks ☺️
Was just wondering, does anyone have any details on the routes/traction and links which a newbie driver would potentially work out of Leeds?
I’ve got a DMI interview in January and was just wanting some background information if possible, such as what routes will be signed for newbies (assuming there is a bottom link?) along with traction, sign on/sign off times and if any parking is available for staff at the station - either free or paid?
Are nights rostered into the shifts too, like what occurs at Sheffield (usually 1 week in every 12).
The only information I can find which states a lot of detailed information goes back to 2012 - so any up to date information would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks ☺️