• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern DMU Diagrams - 27/07/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

barrow trains

Member
Joined
30 Jun 2016
Messages
39
Sorry I'm asking for a fair bit of stuff, but I'm heading up to the North on this day from Devon. Mainly clearing lines but also interested in types of traction I may have, hopefully a Pacer or 2 whilst I'm up there! Anyone able to provide any info on what's usually booked on any of these services on Saturdays, it'd be greatly appreciated!

2B50 10:35 Sheffield to Huddersfield
2W10 11:53 Huddersfield to Leeds (via Bradford)
1J19 14:20 Leeds to Southport
1D79 14:38 Leeds to Manchester Victoria (usually Chester)
2R20 16:35 Manchester Piccadilly to Rose Hill Marple
2S78 16:49 Manchester Piccadilly to Sheffield

Many thanks :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John C

Member
Joined
3 Dec 2011
Messages
198
Sorry I'm asking for a fair bit of stuff, but I'm heading up to the North on this day from Devon. Mainly clearing lines but also interested in types of traction I may have, hopefully a Pacer or 2 whilst I'm up there! Anyone able to provide any info on what's usually booked on any of these services on Saturdays, it'd be greatly appreciated!

2B50 10:35 Sheffield to Huddersfield
2W10 11:53 Huddersfield to Leeds (via Bradford)
1J19 14:20 Leeds to Southport
1D79 14:38 Leeds to Manchester Victoria (usually Chester)
2R20 16:35 Manchester Piccadilly to Rose Hill Marple
2S78 16:49 Manchester Piccadilly to Sheffield

Many thanks :)

From my travels and observations Sheffield-Huddersfield are generally the 3 car 144’s. Huddersfield-Leeds via Bradford can generally be anything 142-158 and anything in between. Leeds-Southport 150 or 156 generally plus possibility of 142 (often 4 car so even 150+156). Leeds-Man Vic/Chester the times I’ve done it it has nearly always been a 158 or 153+158, but has also had 142/150 and 156’s. Manchester- Rose Hill/Sheffield nearly always 142 but 150/156’s do appear. Hope this helps.
 

Tractor37

Member
Joined
23 May 2017
Messages
298
From my diagrams at work

2B50 diagrammed a 144 3 car
2W10 a 142
1J19 a 150+156
1D79 a 158

Sorry can't help with other 2 but most likely a 142 on the Marple. The hope valley most likely a 142 or 150.
 

barrow trains

Member
Joined
30 Jun 2016
Messages
39
Many thanks for the replies, will hopefully get a Pacer or 2 as I said and at least one service I'll use is booked as one, but you never know what the RUG can come up with...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top