• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Conductor Training 11/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

asherzly92

New Member
Joined
5 Jul 2016
Messages
3
Hi, I am due to start training in Manchester on this date.

Received my contract etc. a few days ago (although I had requested these so I can give a good notice period)
 

Scott cooper

New Member
Joined
13 Aug 2019
Messages
1
Just received my contract....start my conductor training in Manchester on the 11th of November.
 

Nando

New Member
Joined
18 Oct 2019
Messages
1
Location
didcot
Hi, im looking for some information about Train conductor, about hours?; pay?; overtime?, how long is the training?
In general how much a week (£) we can take home after tax? during the training and after?
Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top