• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

northern conductor multiple application??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam2507

Member
Joined
10 Apr 2018
Messages
5
I’ve applied for the Noerthern conductor position at Blackpool and I’ve not heard back yet but I’d also like to apply for the Manchester one. On the website it says that you can only have one live application at a time. I’ve applied for a position at Blackburn in the past and got through to interview stage....but at the same time there was vacancies at Manchester and Wigan which I was also interested in but could not apply due to the rule. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a way round it?? as I feel like I’m missing out on opportunities, the other candidates where obviously more suitable at Blackburn but I may have been better than the applicants at Wigan and Manchester!!! I really feel that this is the job for me and I’d be very good at it so want to maximise my chances of being successful. Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Worldwide

Member
Joined
10 Dec 2016
Messages
209
You could give recruitment call and ask the question 01904 568101. There quite helpful unless you manage to speak to girl called hiedi.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top