Mrs Par and myself were recently delayed travelling together on ticket booked directly with Northern and I elected to receive complimentary travel passes as the method of fulfilling my delay repay claim.
Northern approved the claim, no problem and I have today received the passes, which we intend to use when travelling together on a longer distance route next month.
The query I have is relating to the wording on the passes. It clearly states that only the named person can use the pass and Northern have already filled the box on both passes with my name.
Is this really going to be enforced and thus prevent Mrs Par using of the tickets? It would seem unbelievably unfair were that to be the case.
Thanks in advance.
Northern approved the claim, no problem and I have today received the passes, which we intend to use when travelling together on a longer distance route next month.
The query I have is relating to the wording on the passes. It clearly states that only the named person can use the pass and Northern have already filled the box on both passes with my name.
Is this really going to be enforced and thus prevent Mrs Par using of the tickets? It would seem unbelievably unfair were that to be the case.
Thanks in advance.