• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern £1 offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

modernrail

Established Member
Joined
26 Jul 2015
Messages
1,462
I see Northern have a flash sale on for £1 fares.

Good to see they have worked out a way to reduce their delay repay bill.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Jan 2009
Messages
17,292
Advance (booked train only) fares for unattractive journeys with Northern at certain times of the day?
 

A S Leib

Established Member
Joined
9 Sep 2018
Messages
3,371
Advance (booked train only) fares for unattractive journeys with Northern at certain times of the day?
I've seen and bought several Newcastle – Carlisle tickets for £1 each way which I wouldn't call unattractive (some people might call departures before 07:30 on a Saturday unattractive; I wasn't looking for later departures). £6 return for Blackpool to Hull splitting at Leeds as a day trip isn't bad value for its length (128 miles each way) either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top