87019Chris
Member
Hi all,
I'm planning on starting in Leeds then Heading up to Newcastle and then Carlisle then going back to NCL then back to CAR and back to NCL and Down the ECML to Leeds, I'm wondering firstly will a North East Round Robin be Valid on the East Coast Diverts, and Secondly will I be able to do the extra Legs between NCL and CAR or should I buy a NCL-CAR return Ticket? to cover me.
I have Planned to be on the 1S03 0710 off Leeds all the way to CAR which should get me in at 1005 with just over an hour at Carlisle to be able to make my 1E09 1117 Carlisle to Newcastle getting in at 1244, both of these should be HST hauled which should scratch a few off the list, then an hour in Newcastle for lunch and then heading off on the 1S13 1350 to Carlisle which should be a 67 with a 91 DIT getting me into Carlisle at 1541, then the quickest turn around of the day and onto the 1E19 1618 Ex Carlisle back to York which should be HST hauled then a TPE service back to Leeds which should be the 1915 1F74 Ex York to Leeds at 1938. I should have just enough time for some freights if they run to time at all the changes (except Leeds).
If anyone can think of any improvements or corrections I should make it would be good to hear them. Also if anyone likes parts of it I would be happy for the company!
Thanks
Chris
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Also I was wondering what platform was best for photographs at Newcastle?
Thanks
I'm planning on starting in Leeds then Heading up to Newcastle and then Carlisle then going back to NCL then back to CAR and back to NCL and Down the ECML to Leeds, I'm wondering firstly will a North East Round Robin be Valid on the East Coast Diverts, and Secondly will I be able to do the extra Legs between NCL and CAR or should I buy a NCL-CAR return Ticket? to cover me.
I have Planned to be on the 1S03 0710 off Leeds all the way to CAR which should get me in at 1005 with just over an hour at Carlisle to be able to make my 1E09 1117 Carlisle to Newcastle getting in at 1244, both of these should be HST hauled which should scratch a few off the list, then an hour in Newcastle for lunch and then heading off on the 1S13 1350 to Carlisle which should be a 67 with a 91 DIT getting me into Carlisle at 1541, then the quickest turn around of the day and onto the 1E19 1618 Ex Carlisle back to York which should be HST hauled then a TPE service back to Leeds which should be the 1915 1F74 Ex York to Leeds at 1938. I should have just enough time for some freights if they run to time at all the changes (except Leeds).
If anyone can think of any improvements or corrections I should make it would be good to hear them. Also if anyone likes parts of it I would be happy for the company!
Thanks
Chris
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Also I was wondering what platform was best for photographs at Newcastle?
Thanks