FozzQuaker
Member
I'm booking to goto London in early October...
What's the best and cheapest booking options, it's been quite a while since I've been on a long distance Train Journey.
Also is that one of the Weekends LNER will be on strike and if so would it be worth maybe looking at getting a coach back to the North East.
Outbound, I'm looking at departing from SUN, NCL or DHM and I'm thinking about getting a Megabus or NatEx for the Return Leg...Should I check out Grand Central or Lumo for Cheaper fares?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
FQ
What's the best and cheapest booking options, it's been quite a while since I've been on a long distance Train Journey.
Also is that one of the Weekends LNER will be on strike and if so would it be worth maybe looking at getting a coach back to the North East.
Outbound, I'm looking at departing from SUN, NCL or DHM and I'm thinking about getting a Megabus or NatEx for the Return Leg...Should I check out Grand Central or Lumo for Cheaper fares?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
FQ
