• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

North East 12-11-05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
2 Oct 2005
Messages
201
Location
North East
Hi Folks, sightings for Jarrow & Tyne Yard:

Jarrow
60077 Shunting 6D43
http://davidpaul-photographs.fotopic.net/p22688699.html
http://davidpaul-photographs.fotopic.net/p22688700.html

Tyne Yard 13:20-14:30
90020 Stabled in Yard (with new nameplate)
http://davidpaul-photographs.fotopic.net/p22688701.html
66201 Dep North HTA's 4S32 TY-Millerhill 13:46
66058 Stabled on MGR
66013/166/164 Dep South Light 13:40
66120 ? Loaded MGR Stabled
60073 6M46 Redcar-Carlisle Yard West 13:46-14:23
http://davidpaul-photographs.fotopic.net/p22688702.html
60077 6D43 Jarrow-Lindesy Arr 14:28

cheers

David & Paul
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tramboy

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
394
90020 is called what btw? I could swear from that photo it says "Collingwood" and in which case I might have to say something that betrays which college I'm at!

Cheers

Dave
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top