Hi all,
I'm new to travelling international and am planning a photography trip to Switzerland and (Possibly) Germany. I've been using DB's departure and arrival website to see arivals and departures from stations however these do not show trains which run nonstop. Is there any way to know what is likely to pass one of these stations rather than winging it? It would be annoying to go out the way to a remote location just for nothing to turn up. If there are any examples for other European countries this would be great too.
Any advice would be most appreciated
I'm new to travelling international and am planning a photography trip to Switzerland and (Possibly) Germany. I've been using DB's departure and arrival website to see arivals and departures from stations however these do not show trains which run nonstop. Is there any way to know what is likely to pass one of these stations rather than winging it? It would be annoying to go out the way to a remote location just for nothing to turn up. If there are any examples for other European countries this would be great too.
Any advice would be most appreciated