• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Non stopping at Bolton, then stopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,482
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
So what are you going to do when the next timetable omits Bolton from the advertised stops? I have a simple solution for the overcrowding. I catch the Clitheroe service from Victoria and grab a seat on the TPE at Bolton when people like you get off. :lol:

I am finding this premise somewhat confusing. If, as you say, Bolton is omitted from the advertised TPE timetable stops, when you disembark from the Northern Rail Manchester Victoria to Clitheroe service at Bolton, there will be surely be no TPE services that you can then board there.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top