• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NON - RAILWAY Photographs - Mixed & 20th Birthday Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
Hi all. I am celebrating my 20th birthday on Friday 22nd January (I know getting old - haha). My mother will not be here on the day as she is away for couple of days so she organised family dinner on Wednesday 20th January. The dinner went well, though there was one surprise I was not expecting - a birthday cake. This was not your everyday average birthday cake - click on the links below - I'll not ruin the surprise (for you - haha).

20th Birthday Birthday Cake:
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p62997058.html
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p62997062.html
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p62997059.html
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p62997060.html

Other Snowy Bits and Bobs From This Year - Sunday 10th January 2010 Swans & A Pigeon In The Icey / Snowy Weather At The Clyde Shopping Centre In Clydebank:
Four Photographs Of The Swans :
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p62881000.html
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p62881001.html
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p62881002.html
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p62881004.html
The fearless pigeon:
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p62881007.html

Three photographs showing the Forth & Clyde Canal frozen over on Sunday 10th January 2010, caused by the severe cold weather conditions that were brought to the clydebank area and a vast majority of the United Kingdom:
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p63000160.html
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p63000161.html
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p63000162.html

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk

Railway and Freelance Photographer

www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top