• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Non Rail] Afty Farty Car exposures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,475
Location
St Albans
Not too keen on the shaky shots, I don't think they work particularly well. The others are good though.
 

Gizmogle

Established Member
Joined
28 Aug 2006
Messages
6,015
Ooh, the really shakey ones are my favourites.
I am a little odd though.
 

Dennis

Established Member
Joined
8 Aug 2005
Messages
2,676
Location
Trowbridge
I think you're getting desperate :D

Photting cars in the dark....go and find some units to shoot!
 

Craig

Established Member
Joined
15 Jun 2005
Messages
3,958
Location
Newcastle
Some interesting shots. Have you ever tried adjusting the zoom during an exposure? That produces some weird results like this.
 

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
Joined
2 Dec 2007
Messages
1,270
mmm,No i haven't although I'll give it a try when I next pop out. Only having a 18-55mm so not too sure what it'll come out like. I'll post up the results in the next few days when/if I go out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top