Ianmel1969
Member
- Joined
- 18 Jan 2011
- Messages
- 97
I'm travelling from Preston to London Euston on Sunday 30th August.
I was hoping to travel on a 1st advance ticket but it seems that none are available when I try to book online.
If I try and book a Standard ticket I get the message 'no seat reservations available'.
This is the same for any train for that day leaving Preston for London.
Is it that i'm too early in trying to book my train for this day?
Be grateful for any advice.
I was hoping to travel on a 1st advance ticket but it seems that none are available when I try to book online.
If I try and book a Standard ticket I get the message 'no seat reservations available'.
This is the same for any train for that day leaving Preston for London.
Is it that i'm too early in trying to book my train for this day?
Be grateful for any advice.