Egg Centric
Established Member
We'll be in Netherlands as a family for a week in April, without a car (including Kings Day which I may ask for more guidance about planning nearer the time). My research suggests to me there's no real point in doing anything other than contactless and *possibly* PriceTime deals (although as they have to be booked the day before, they likely won't suit). There is a national "Dal Voordeel" product which gives 40% off peak travel, is only about 7 euros per month, and would be very attractive if travelling a decent amount during that week, which we will be - but in practice it's not practical to apply for it if you're a non resident as you need to set up a Dutch direct debit equivalent.
Am I understanding this correctly? Have I missed anything? Seems to me that in general Dutch ticketing is distressingly simple, I'm not used to this
Am I understanding this correctly? Have I missed anything? Seems to me that in general Dutch ticketing is distressingly simple, I'm not used to this