• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Night shot of a Voyager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
Joined
28 Apr 2009
Messages
10,403
Got a larger image of that please? I've seen daylight ones but not many night shots of the class, still I'm going to add it to my collection as it's yet another decent one from you honourable gentlemen and ladies!
 

Dai.

Established Member
Joined
2 Aug 2008
Messages
1,210
Location
Wales
It looks quite nice, it shows how the rail industry has advance in years with the new displays of what I can only assume to be Derby?
 

Pumbaa

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2008
Messages
5,022
Very good. Shows how much the rail industry has advanced in recent years with still not being able to put the right doors on the right bloody trains!
 

martyn29

Member
Joined
4 Apr 2007
Messages
815
Location
Leicester
yes it is derby.. thanks for the comments.. I dont get many great shots but this one stood out for me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top