• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Night Riviera boarding time at Paddington

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn5775

Member
Joined
4 Dec 2021
Messages
61
Location
North Warwickshire
Hi,

Can someone let me know, please, what time are passengers are allowed to board the Night Riviera sleeper at London Paddington?

Thank you in advance.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sn5775

Member
Joined
4 Dec 2021
Messages
61
Location
North Warwickshire
Apologies, I didn't click the down arrow to open that part of the page as I already have tickets and know the depature and arrival times - didn't think to look there :rolleyes::oops:
 

jfollows

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
10,138
Location
Wilmslow
Apologies, I didn't click the down arrow to open that part of the page as I already have tickets and know the depature and arrival times - didn't think to look there :rolleyes::oops:
Don't worry, you're now happy! Enjoy your trip. Many years since I went to Saint Austell for the Eden Project and Padstow on it.
 

Deafdoggie

Established Member
Joined
29 Sep 2016
Messages
3,414
And don't forget-assuming you have a berth-you can go in the First Class lounge before boarding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top