• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Next round of Industrial Action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan Mayen

Established Member
Joined
30 Sep 2020
Messages
1,362
Location
Sussex
At Gatwick Airport this morning, the 0846 to Cambridge was shown as cancelled due to industrial action. May I assume this is a mistake?
However, I was wondering if there has been any announcements I have missed.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stigy

Established Member
Joined
6 Nov 2009
Messages
4,969
Probably taking the opportunity to use the blanket of “industrial action” as an excuse for something else. It’s probably still staff shortages, but there’s no overtime ban this week and I wouldn’t have thought there’d be a genuine knock on effect from Saturday’s.
 

CyrusWuff

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2013
Messages
5,474
Location
London
Looking on TRUST, the train in question (0814 from Brighton) started from Finsbury Park - using a unit from Hornsey - as its previous working (0523 from Cambridge) was cancelled due to stock displacement following the strike.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top