• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Newcastle to Aberdeen - Today 24th February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten2340

Member
Joined
3 Apr 2011
Messages
338
Location
Gateshead
Hi,

I have a need for a last minute visit to Aberdeen, travelling from Newcastle. LNER shows an available service at 17:01 today which is direct but it doesn't get me there until 21:13 tonight. Is there any way of getting there earlier or is this the best I am going to get. I can see there is an option leaving Newcastle at 15:44 with a change at Edinburgh but I think with that I may as well just wait for the direct servide.

Note earliest I can be at Newcastle is 2pm so anything earlier than that I would miss.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jfollows

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
10,162
Location
Wilmslow
14:46 change at Edinburgh arrive 18:59

£69.80 off-peak single

£55.90 shows as an advance single for the 17:01
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top