• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Newcastle-Milton Keynes Super Off Peak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,428
Location
Yorkshire
'SSU' fares are online only and are not available singly.
 

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,531
Location
LBK
'SSU' fares are online only and are not available singly.

That’s very odd, as I am sure the Virgin Trains app was advertising it singly when I checked fares last week. That’s how I first became aware of it.
 

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Oct 2014
Messages
113,673
Location
"Marston Vale mafia"
That’s very odd, as I am sure the Virgin Trains app was advertising it singly when I checked fares last week. That’s how I first became aware of it.

If it was it was a bug I think, they are like West Coast SVHs I believe, only on sale with another ticket for the opposite leg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top