numpty1979
Member
- Joined
- 4 Oct 2010
- Messages
- 6
All,
I hope you can help. I am considering moving from central London out to Meopham in Kent and am a bit confused about what I should do about a season ticket if I were to do so.
I work near City Thameslink station Mon-Fri and would need to be able to travel during peak times (it's 9-5 style job).
I like the idea of being able to upgrade the season ticket for individual high speed trips to Gravesend when needed, but do not need to always travel high speed.
National Rail's website is less than helpful in explaining which tickets are upgradable (if not all of them), how much an upgrade would cost each time, what the disadvantages of a Meopham-London Terminals ticket are as opposed to a Meopham-London Zone 1-6 (I presume not being able to travel on London transport?) or anything like that?
What would you do in my shoes? Apologies if I have miseed any important information.....
I hope you can help. I am considering moving from central London out to Meopham in Kent and am a bit confused about what I should do about a season ticket if I were to do so.
I work near City Thameslink station Mon-Fri and would need to be able to travel during peak times (it's 9-5 style job).
I like the idea of being able to upgrade the season ticket for individual high speed trips to Gravesend when needed, but do not need to always travel high speed.
National Rail's website is less than helpful in explaining which tickets are upgradable (if not all of them), how much an upgrade would cost each time, what the disadvantages of a Meopham-London Terminals ticket are as opposed to a Meopham-London Zone 1-6 (I presume not being able to travel on London transport?) or anything like that?
What would you do in my shoes? Apologies if I have miseed any important information.....