• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New station voice at the ELL ex Southern stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

bicbasher

Established Member
Joined
14 May 2010
Messages
1,839
Location
London
LOROL have finally replaced Phil Sayer and the unidentified female VO at stations between New Cross Gate and West Croydon/Crystal Palace with Emma Hignett.

However, the volume at Forest Hill is so low and isn't being played out in the ticket hall.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LLivery

Established Member
Joined
13 Jul 2014
Messages
1,717
Location
Southeastern land
I was at Sydenham today and I'm sure we still have the same announcements. Plus the announcements on the ELL ''new section'' are awful, can't even pronounce 'a service' correctly
 

bicbasher

Established Member
Joined
14 May 2010
Messages
1,839
Location
London
I was at Sydenham today and I'm sure we still have the same announcements. Plus the announcements on the ELL ''new section'' are awful, can't even pronounce 'a service' correctly

Thanks, they've certainly been changed at New Cross Gate and Forest Hill. Like the introduction of FasTIS, this is probably being done gradually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top