Envoy
Established Member
- Joined
- 29 Aug 2014
- Messages
- 3,148
I have just been reading a report prepared by consultants in relation to Cardiff's Local Development plan. I see that a new station is planned for the main line at St.Fagans.
Whilst I realise that this would be most useful - especially for visiting the Welsh History Museum at St.Fagans Castle, I do wonder if an additional stop can be made on this busy line?
Did Cardiff Council / Consultants actually converse with Network Rail about this?
Scroll to the map on this PDF link:>
https://www.cardiff.gov.uk/ENG/resi.../Documents/NTS - MAC version October 2015.pdf
Whilst I realise that this would be most useful - especially for visiting the Welsh History Museum at St.Fagans Castle, I do wonder if an additional stop can be made on this busy line?
Did Cardiff Council / Consultants actually converse with Network Rail about this?
Scroll to the map on this PDF link:>
https://www.cardiff.gov.uk/ENG/resi.../Documents/NTS - MAC version October 2015.pdf