• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Settle Carlisle Day Ranger ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Joined
6 Aug 2009
Messages
44,389
Location
Yorks
Just to update, I used the ranger from Giggleswick yesterday without any problems :D
 

Red Dragon

Member
Joined
2 Sep 2010
Messages
426
Location
Teddington
I was told the offer would only be available whilst the line was partially closed, by the staff in Leeds last week.
 

crehld

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2014
Messages
1,994
Location
Norfolk
I was told the offer would only be available whilst the line was partially closed, by the staff in Leeds last week.

Whereas I've been told by on board staff it's here to stay, but perhaps not at the same price once the line is re-opened. I would imagine the Settle-Carlisle Development Company would be keen to see the permanent introduction of a product such as this. But I don't think any one really knows what's going to happen to it once the line fully re-opens.
 

Red Dragon

Member
Joined
2 Sep 2010
Messages
426
Location
Teddington
Whereas I've been told by on board staff it's here to stay, but perhaps not at the same price once the line is re-opened. I would imagine the Settle-Carlisle Development Company would be keen to see the permanent introduction of a product such as this. But I don't think any one really knows what's going to happen to it once the line fully re-opens.

Yes I agree, it would be excellent if the £10 Day Ranger became a permanent feature.

It would be even better if it were valid from my local station in Ilkley as well as Leeds and Bradford Forster Square !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top