davsarg
Member
- Joined
- 15 Jan 2015
- Messages
- 63
Of course they are. I thought you were complaining that a 175/1 (3 Car) and a 175/0 (2 Car) were working the wrong trains. You said originally that there was an unsuitabity problem, now you're saying there isn't because they are both 175s.
I assumed you meant unsuitable in this case meant unsuitable for any other route they may have ended up working.
No my complaint is because 2 cars on the 6:53 is not enough for the number of passengers who use it - unless you like to be a sardine? When I see the earlier 3 car train less than half full even at the point it reaches Manchester I can't help wondering why a simple bit of common sense can't be applied and simply send out a 3 car rather than 2 car set on the 6:53. From what I've seen, of the number of pax between Chester and Manchester through the day certainly justifies it.
Last edited:
