185143
Established Member
- Joined
- 3 Mar 2013
- Messages
- 5,370
One of my friends told me. Admittedly a normal, but I assumed he would know the difference! I travelled home on it though on the 16:50. Does anyone know how long it will stay as a three coach train as it seemed to be nearly as busy as the 175 was today!If thats the case, they are using the three spare Mark3s off Gerald, it should be four Mark3s, I was told a movement from Canton taking stock up North occurred last week, so one wonders whats happened to the four Mark 3s. ATW raved about.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Where did you get this from?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but was the 17:50 from Manchester to Holyhead formed of 2x175/0 today? Looked like it when I passed it!
Last edited: