PeterY
Established Member
- Joined
- 2 Apr 2013
- Messages
- 1,363
While I was at London Euston today I picked up a leaflet I hadn't seen before, titled Alternative Routes from London Euston. No doubt printed after the recent cable fire.
In theory the leaflet sounds a good idea. I live in Hemel Hempstead and the suggested route is Metropolitan line to Watford, walk to Watford town centre and then catch the Arriva 320 or 500 to Hemel Hempstead. It sounds OK off peak Monday to Saturday but peak times the harsh reality is it wouldn't work.
Other stations don't fair too well, especially Cheddington.
In theory the leaflet sounds a good idea. I live in Hemel Hempstead and the suggested route is Metropolitan line to Watford, walk to Watford town centre and then catch the Arriva 320 or 500 to Hemel Hempstead. It sounds OK off peak Monday to Saturday but peak times the harsh reality is it wouldn't work.
Other stations don't fair too well, especially Cheddington.